Thursday, November 17, 2011

Booking Through Thursday- Category

BTT:

Of the books you own, what’s the biggest category/genre? Is this also the category that you actually read the most?


This was an easy question for me. Fantasy!

I adore all types of Fantasy books and have been reading them for as long as I can remember.

Not only are they the genre of book most likely to be found on my bookshelf but they are also the books that I can not bear to part with. I tend to go through my books to donate some to the Library every year but not my fantasy collection.

I have over 20 books just by David Eddings alone and I have owned those since I was in high school.

Come to think of it, maybe I need to read some of those books again, I'm sure it's been 10 years (or more) since I've read one.

Here's a post I did about my love of Fantasy back in February.

What is your favorite Genre?

3 comments:

  1. Can't go wrong with a good fantasy book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantasy is a great genre and one that I don't get to read as much as I'd like to. The LOTR trilogy are among my favorite reads. I'm a fan of Neil Gaiman as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Neil Gaiman. All his books are great.

    ReplyDelete