Friday, September 9, 2011

Hush Hush

Hush, Hush
by Becca Fitzpatrick

Yeah, I couldn't put it down yesterday or today so here I am writing about it tonight.

I was reading it during my lunch break at work and I really didn't want to go back to work when my break was over. I wanted to keep reading, it was hard to stop.

So based on that you have probable guessed that I liked this book. And you would be right!

I have to be honest that towards the end I began to worry that she wouldn't wrap it up to my satisfaction. I had a lot of questions. But it turned out I was worried for no reason and I really loved the ending. 

The entire story kept me entertained and kept me guessing. I love books that make me want to figure out the truth behind what is happening.  And even though Patch's character was dark and almost ominous there was something about his mischievous smile that kept me hoping he wasn't all bad.

I thought that this was a great read and it certainly didn't take me long to finish it!


I'm head out on vacation tomorrow and will be gone all of next week... When we get back I should have some new books to write about. At least that is the plan. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment