Thursday, August 18, 2011

Booking Through Thursday- Fluff

 Here is this week's BTT:

You’ve just had a long, hard, exhausting day, and all you want to do is curl up with something light, fun, easy, fluffy, distracting, and entertaining.   What book do you pick up?


I might be the odd man out here but when I'm exhausted and need to relax I tend to turn on the TV. It is entertaining, distracting and requires no effort.

I don't read many books I would consider Fluffy unless you count all the YA and children's Fiction I read. I really love these Books because they tend to be light, fun, and easy reads. They are the perfect books when I don't want to think to hard and just need something truly entertaining to read.

5 comments:

  1. Interesting answer. Tv is good when you really want something that requires no effort :)

    Here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/08/booking-through-thursday_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not odd at all! I go for movies not regular TV usually but still... mind numbing is not for books :)

    House Millar - BTT

    Aine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh good answer. TV is a great escapism as well!

    http://thebookgatherer.blogspot.com/2011/08/booking-through-thursday_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that TV is great for escapism!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree -- I rarely read when I want escapism, I watch TV instead. Your blog is wonderful, by the way, and keep up the great work. :)

    ReplyDelete