Thursday, August 4, 2011

Booking Through Thursday- Anticipation


This weeks BTT Question:

What’s the last book you were really EXCITED to read?
And, were you excited about it in advance? Or did the excitement bloom while you were reading it?
Are there any books you’re excited about right NOW?

There have been several books recently that I have really enjoyed and was completely enthralled by the story. In these books I would definitely say that the excitement for the book bloomed during the reading of it.

For me that is a completely different thing then being really excited to read a book. A book I am really excited to read is one that I am anticipating that I will love. Often a sequel to a book I have already read and loved, or a book by an author who I absolutely adore.

The last book I was really excited to read was Fablehaven Book 5: Keys to the Demon Prison by Brandon Mull. I just fell in love with this series and enjoyed every book. Every time I finished one book, I would be so excited to start the next in the series. I couldn't read them fast enough!

I have a whole list of books to read. Ones that I heard about on other blogs or suggestions from friends, all of which I am eager to read. That being said I don't know if any of them have me itching to get my hands on them, right this instant, so that I can start reading them. Know what I mean?

3 comments:

  1. How interesting. I have been eyeing the Fablehaven books, but I always end up buying something else instead. I'll give 'em a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you enjoy fantasy, you will enjoy these books. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of this series either, the title sounds intriguing, though. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete