Thursday, July 21, 2011

Booking through Thursday

Booking Through Thursday's Question of the week:
What’s the first book that you ever read more than once? (I’m assuming there’s at least one.)
What book have you read the most times? And–how many?

I often reread books when I am too lazy to go to the bookstore or library. There is always something on my shelf that I loved the first time and is worth a second go around.

I can't remember which book was the first I ever read more then once. Going way back to my childhood it was probably The BFG by Roald Dahl. Other books I re read often when I was younger were Anne of Green Gables by Lucy Maud Montgomery and Little Women by Louisa May Alcott.



In my teen years I fell in love with Fantasy. David Edding's Belgariad Series was the first entire series of books that I read more then once. I loved all his characters.

Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte is the book I re read the most recently. I really love that book! It is a classic.


Hmmm.... the book I have read the most times? That is a hard one for me to answer because their are so many books I have read more then twice. Probably Jane Austen's Persuasion or Little Women. 


Any favorites that you love to read over and over again?




3 comments:

  1. I went with the Nancy Drew books when I was little!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are good books to reread. Here is my BTT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to read the "Little House" series over and over again. And "Circle of Friends" by Maeve Binchy--I read that one at least once a year, and have since the 10th grade! :)

    ReplyDelete