Monday, June 20, 2011

Fablehaven Book 5: Keys to the Demon Prison


Fablehaven: Keys to the Demon Prison
By Brandon Mull

I was so excited to finish this series and I think that Brandon Mull has done a great job. I loved this book just as much as the other books in this series. I couldn't put it down. 
The final battle and ending left me satisfied and happy. Always a good thing when reading a series.

Another thing I really love about these books is the underlying lessons that these books teach kids about courage, trust and what it means to be good. 
I feel like it exemplifies those values that are really important for kids to learn and for adults to live. 
It teaches us to be true to ourselves, to be kind, to make wise and good decisions, to cherish our friends and family. 
The list could go on and on.

So my final thoughts about this book and this series is that these are some amazing books. Of course I love fantasy so I'm not surprised I love these books so much. They might be found in the children's section but I think they can entertain all ages. I can't wait to share with my kids when they get older. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you liked the series! I loved it and was happy with how it wrapped up in the last book, too.

    ReplyDelete