Friday, June 17, 2011

Book Beginnings on Friday


I thought this would be a fun Meme to participate in. The idea is to share the first line or two of the book you are currently reading and then if you feel so inclined share what your first impressions were and if you liked the sentence. Thanks to A Few More Pages for hosting this fun Meme.

Today mine comes from Fablehaven Book 5: Keys to the Demon Prison by Brandon Mull.

Here are the first couple lines:

"Seth knew he should not be here. His grandparents would be furious if they found out."

For those of you who have been reading my blog you know how much I have loved the first 4 books in this series. I was so excited to start this book to see how the story turns out. I thought this was the perfect opening for this book. It draws you right into the action of the story and of course, I just had to find out what kind of mischief Seth was getting into now.

In fact, I think I will go read some more of the book right now!

1 comment:

  1. :) I've heard great things about this series, and those first lines are intriguing. Exciting things are sure to follow when a character goes places he shouldn't.

    Thanks for participating in Book Beginnings! :D

    ReplyDelete