Friday, April 29, 2011

Rise of the Evening Star


Rise of the Evening Star(Fablehaven Book 2)
By Brandon Mull

OK, it's official- I love this series!

I may have to go out and buy the rest of the series instead of waiting for them to be available at the Library.      I don't often spend money on books but I would definitely make an exception for these books.

This books offers the reader a story full of adventure, humor, and courage. The twists and turns of the plot will keep you engaged and there are a whole new set of characters to get to know in the second book of this series. The kids must learn to figure out who to trust which isn't always an easy task when someone is trying to break into the preserve to still a valuable artifact.

I might of even liked this one better then the first. Hard to say, because they were both really fun reads!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm glad that you're liking these books! I love them. I saw them on the shelf in E's room while I was rocking her and thought I should read them again. And now I think I will! :)

    ReplyDelete