Monday, April 18, 2011

Dr. Seuss

I grew up reading Dr. Seuss books. There is just something special about his books. Now I am reading them to my kids and they are loving them just as much as I did.

Did you have a favorite when you were little?

My favorite was


One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish
by Dr Seuss

I just loved this book. Simple to read and entertaining. I love the pictures (of course) and as a kid loved discovering what was on the next page. I actually don't own this book so I think I may have to find it soon so my kids can enjoy it too.  Hopefully just as much as I did!

When I was a little older I also enjoyed




The Lorax
by Dr Seuss


Inspiring and fun to read. I think this book helped inspire me to care more about our earth, the environment and the animals that live in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment