Wednesday, April 27, 2011

City of Fallen Angels

City of Fallen Angels
by Cassandra Clare


I was excited that there was a fourth book in this series because a enjoyed the first three so much.

 I liked this book but it is not nearly as good as the first three. I hope that the next one will be a better.  I am assuming that there will be a fifth book based on how it ended.

Some things I liked about this book. More of this book was focus on Simon, who was one of my favorite characters in the other books. There was mystery and action and some new interesting characters.

The things I did not like about this book.

There are more adult situations which I find to be inappropriate in young adult fiction. If I rated this book I would give it a PG-13 rating.

It was much slower moving and took too long for anything interesting to start happening.

I found Jace's moping to be annoying. I will admit it actually became important for the plot but still a little annoying. ;-)

Anyway. So I will say that I still like these books but this one was my least favorite so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment