Thursday, December 9, 2010

Tis the Season

Christmas time is here. Time to share some favorite Christmas Books.


Humphrey's First Christmas 
by Carol Heyer

 This is a really cute story about a camel who unknowingly helps carry gifts for the wise men who are travelling to see the Baby Jesus.





The Polar Express

by Chris Van Allsburg



It goes with out saying that a book about a train ride to the north pole to see Santa is very popular in our home.





The Best Christmas Pageant Ever

by Barbara Robinson

I really liked this book when I was younger. It is hilarious!

What are some of your favorite Christmas Books?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kerri! Thanks for including my picture book Humphrey's First Christmas on your Christmas favorites list! I'm glad you like my grumpy character! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a very happy and prosperous New Year!

    ReplyDelete