Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Marked



Marked  By P.C. and Kristin Cast 

The fourth book in this series Untamed was on the list of teen books that I have been reading through, so I decided to start at the beginning. Book one of the House of Night Novels, Marked.

This book  was a quick, fun read but not nearly as good as Hunger Games or Twilight. I did find it interesting enough to check out the second book.

I though that their take on Vampyres was unique and interesting. I found the characters intriguing and I was drawn into the story immediately. At the beginning I was a little worried about where this story might be going but in the end I was happy with how the story played itself out.

I even think I might have some idea of the direction they are headed in for the next books in the series. I look forward to find out if I am right or wrong.

On a negative,  I would not recommend this book for the younger crowd. There is some mature situations in this book, references to drinking and sex. Towards the beginning the main character is witness to a couple students in a compromising situation, that in my opinion is not appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment