Monday, September 27, 2010

More ABC's

Here are the ABC books keeping my son entertained this week:
A isn't for Fox
by Wendy Ulmer
Cute concept and pictures.


We're All in the Same Boat
by Zachary Shapiro


This book was fun and entertaining to read. My son liked reading about the different animals.


So Many Bunnies: a bedtime abc and counting book
by Rick Walton/ Paige Miglio

This wasn't my favorite, but my son loved it so we read it a lot. =-)



Of course we like reading all kinds of books, not just about the Alphabet. I really liked this Children's book that we found at the library. I thought it was a very cute story.




Baby Bear's Big Dreams
by Jane Yolen


1 comment:

  1. Yay for children's book recommendations! We love the "Baby Bear" books, and I'll have to check out the other ones you mentioned!

    ReplyDelete