Thursday, September 30, 2010

Knock Out by Catherine Coulter



I finished reading this book last night. Honestly I don't usually pick up this type of book off the shelf but my grandma- in- law gave it to me to read. It's not that I don't like crime dramas, I just tend to read more fantasy/ sci fi type books.  I am willing to give anything a try and this book was an entertaining read. It never slowed down and I found myself wondering how and when they would catch the criminals. But I did find the concept behind the story a little strange. A little girl with telepathic powers who calls to a detective for help. For some reason it is harder for me to except "special powers" in books about people living in our present day instead of fantastical worlds or futuristic scenes. Hope that makes sense. After I got over that, I did find it to be fun read.

No comments:

Post a Comment