Thursday, September 16, 2010

Books and Movies

I have read lots of books that have now been made into movies. Some movies I have really enjoyed. Others I was disappointed in.  

 

Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer is one of those books that became a movie and I loved them both. After I saw the movie I just had to read the book again. Just finish it yesterday. Loved it just as much the second time around!

The other day my husband found Stephanie Meyer's other book The Host at a garage sell for 1 dollar. I was so excited when I came home from work and found the novel waiting for me on the couch. He sure does know me well.
If you aren't sure if you really want to read the Twilight series because of all the hype or you just aren't interested in a story about teenagers, vampires and werewolves you should at least give The Host a try. It is a great book. I loved the story. For a description of the book, click the link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment