Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Books and blogging

I love to read and I love to blog, so why not combine the two?! I will never claim to be an expert in literature but I love to find new books to read. In this blog I hope to share about my adventures in reading. I will share books I have already read and love. I hope to find lots of new books to add to my list.
I enjoy all types of books and try not to judge a book by its cover. I like a story that can pull me in and make me feel something. When I read something I want it to make me laugh out loud, shed a tear, or even view the world from a new perspective. Something that I can't put down because I just have to know what is going to happen next.

I haven't figured out how often I will be able to post here because I don't want blogging to take away from my time with my family. Plus it is hard to find time to read when there are two little kids to chase around! Wish me luck and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment